If you’re looking for a farmhouse less than 50 minutes from Lisbon on the A1 motorway, ready to move into, in a Ribatejo wine-growing area that is still very genuine and full of charisma, this is an excellent option!
The quinta has 525m2 of built area, 232m2 of dependent areas, and is set on a plot of 3,125m2.
It is in an excellent state of repair, well-kept and charming, with tidy outdoor areas, gardens and automatic irrigation.
A) MAIN STREET VILLA, 6 + 1 rooms, with 297m2 + patio
This is an impeccable villa, full of charm and excellent areas:
2 living rooms of 36 and 23m2 with attic,
1 suite 20.6 m2,
– 119m2 outdoor patio with pergola
– 26m2 storage house facing the patio.
B) SECONDARY HOUSE T1+1 (residential annexe):
1 full bathroom
C) RURAL KITCHEN with large chimney (annex 2)
– Wood-burning oven, 2 barbecues
– Outside toilet
– Various additional storage rooms
– Large kennel 6m2 inside + 16m2 outside
D) The entire OUTDOOR AREA, 2,600m2, is very well cared for and offers different areas:
– Large patio excellent for outside meals, parties…
– Garden areas
– The large plot is perfect for building a swimming pool or tennis court, or simply for growing crops.
– Fruit trees that give you: oranges, clementines, 2 types of peaches, loquats, plums, pears, apples, figs, blackberries, limes, lemons, guavas and walnuts.
– Car parking area for 4 cars with a sunroof.
The property is fully walled or fenced with an electric gate.
The maintenance of the area has been simplified as much as possible with automatic irrigation and a drip system supplied by a WELL as well as a BORE HOLE 170 m2 deep and plenty of drinking water for irrigation and housing as well as 2 WATER RESERVOIRS. It is also connected to the public water and sewage network.
The property is sold with good furniture and equipment (included in the price) and is ready to move into.
It is located in the parish of AVEIRAS DE CIMA, on the border with CARTAXO, where you will find everything: supermarkets, cafés, restaurants, a bank, schools up to the 12th grade, a nursing home, a health centre, the Red Cross and a citizen’s support centre (extension of the citizen’s shop).
ATTRACTIONS OF THE REGION
Located in Ribatejo, the area is still very genuine with great traditions.
– Cartaxo (the wine capital), a beautiful and genuine town, 10 minutes away.
– A river beach in Valada, 15 minutes away, a riverside area on the Tagus with a dock for pleasure boats, an ecological restaurant, a water amusement park and more (slide, climbing…).
– Azambuja and the banks of the River Tagus just 15 minutes away.
– Wine estates, the Ribatejo marshes and much more.